Wednesday, October 9, 2013

No Go

We are in San Francisco!!! Today we had an appointment with an oncologist (back in OC). He's the oncologist recommended by the Women's Wellness Center and the surgeon we met with. I was on pins and needles all day, he was going to tell us -definitively - what he recommends for treatment. C and I arrived a few minutes early and walked in together. I guess this is to be expected - but I've been the youngest person (patient) everywhere I go. I wonder what people think when they see me (I wonder if they even notice).

After signing in and completing ALL the paperwork, we wait...and we wait...and we wait. About 20 minutes after the appointment is about to start, we find out that the doctor is still with a previous patient and we have to leave to catch our flight to SF. C and I head to the airport and reschedule the appointment for next Wednesday.

Now we are in San Francisco! I'm so excited to eat explore, and see some Bay Area friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment