Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Achieving the Everyday

One thing that I have been striving towards is stability in my everyday life. I have to say, 7 weeks post diagnosis, I have very few unexpected bouts of crying (compared to before). Success*! A major part (I think) is actually starting treatment. This is the beginning of this part of my life where I take action and do what I can to save my own life. The day to day feels better, knowing that something is being done.

I can't say that I don't love my everyday life - it is pretty sweet. I love my husband, I love my routine, I love Candy Crush...etc. We aren't without stressors, but things we love aren't meant to come easily. Aside from the everyday, I'm trying to be more present so that everyday is good. I am also trying to inject my weeks with little things I love.


A few weeks ago, C and I killed some time running some canyons in San Gabriel Valley. It's where we went on our first official date.


It was fun to go back. It's been over five years now, and we have been married for two. Time races.

*Success is totally relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment