Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cyber🔪

Well, I started Cyberknife today...three concentrated, one hour sessions of radiation that are supposed to be super precise.

Very high tech...

...I asked the therapist if I could sleep. She said that would be perfect

That...in case you were wondering...is the right answer. 

Besides, I was going to fall asleep as soon as I laid down anyway.


I returned to work after the hour long session. Now I am home, not feeling so hot. Nauseous, lower back pain, and super tired. I can't tell what's a side effect and what is not! Here is to me feeling better tomorrow and finding out that it was a fluke!

In cooler, happier news...the Hello Kitty balloon that a friend brought to the hospital when I had surgery is STILL FLOATING! She began her descent last week...and it super close to the ground...but she is STILL UP!


The top photo is Hello Kitty in November 2014, at City of Hope. Bottom left is Hello Kitty in January 2015, bottom right is Hello Kitty in February 2015, after I finished radiation to my chest. Here she is today...


She may be on the ground, but she is STILL KICKING! I was hoping she would make it through radiation...and she might. Hello Kitty is a survivor...she's not gonna give up...she's not gonna stop...

...SHE'S GONNA WORK HARDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment